Uses Of Science In Our Daily Life. Science is one of the greatest blessings to mankind. It has played a major role in improving the quality of living of the man. Science is omnipresent and omnipotent in every walk of our life. In every inch of our body, science is the protagonist.
Importance Of Science
Science is creating wonders almost every day. What was once sheer fantasy is now almost a reality by virtue of the recent achievements of men of science. Almost everything that makes eases our daily life are the wonders of modern science. Science has conferred many gifts on modern life.
Science has given us artificial wings also that we cannot get naturally. It is a compulsory subject of study for all examinations. Let us discuss, in brief, some various blessings that science has bestowed upon modern man. It is the age of science. There are many wonders of science. Science plays an important part in our daily life.
Applications Of Science
- Science is the greatest blessing to the poor housewife. A thousand devices have been placed at her disposal to lighter her toil. There are electricity run kitchens in which cooking is a pleasure.
- Science has provided us with computers and machines which have greatly increased our efficiency. We are better connected to people today and information is only a click of the mouse away.
- Science educates us in many ways. Large printing presses produce a number of books at cheap rates. News is brought to us from every corner of the world through the newspaper, radios, and television.
- Science is our most faithful medical attendant. It shows every care for our health. Science has cured us of many diseases. It has given us the power to keep epidemics under check. No longer are small-pox, cholera, and plague the ravages of mankind.
- Science has built great printing presses which produce a large number of books at very cheap rates. It has placed at our disposal scores of means to expel ignorance from mankind.
- television is a faithful servant of man. It serves us in all walks of life. It is our servant in the home, in the field and in the factory. Science has transformed our daily, life. Gone are the days when only the rich men could afford luxuries.
Science As A Blessings Or Curse
It has made man’s life more comfortable. Agriculture, business, transport, communication, and medicine to name a few are all highly indebted to the wonders science has produced.
Electricity is one of the greatest wonders of modern science. It is a source of energy. It can run any type of machinery. With the help of electricity.
The discovery and development of a large number of powerful energy sources coal, petroleum, natural gas, electricity, etc. have facilitated the growth of fast modes of transport and communication, which in turn have changed the world into a global village.
Uses Of Science In Our Daily Life. In this article, the uses of Science and importance are clearly defined.